|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|||
|
Profile
Wenhui, 060391angella_shin_zsu@hotmail.com hits Online Users Speak
Listen
Exits
AlanAmanda Benny Cassandra ChiaMin Edwyna Evelyn Fiona Gary Huifang Jiaqi Macus Marinne Maisurah PeiZhen Shin Yee Vanessa Xiaoyun Yvonne Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
![]() French Horn Section. Farah and Firdaus. So proud of you guys. :) ![]() <3 Went to school to hand up circular skirt. Thank God xorex is open! So yea printed part of my journal and did binding for it, bloody cost me $10.50. And seriously, one of the auntie is damn irritating. She even bind my A4 envelopes upside down, like what the hell. Who also knows i put the envelop inside because i want to put things inside right?! She actually bind it upside down so is like when i hold it upright the things will drop la. Zzz i'm freaking lazy to say her cos its not like this is the first time she did things like that. So i took it out and do it myself. I'm not making it big, just complaining la. So sorry. So am glad that finally got an A for the assignment, but i guess overall would be only a B+ at most. :( Well.. So after that took bus to tamp interchange and meet Marinne at the MRT. Met Jessie at Tanjong Pagar and find our way to Singapore Conference Hall. In the end, we reached quite early anyway. I just felt kinda out of place and lost when i no longer a part of the band. So many faces we had not seen before. Feels weird. No longer have the feeling of working hard to achieve an award anymore. I missed crying together when we won or did not won anything. I know i sounded crazy but yea seriously i can't turn back time. Those were just memories i would always want to keep with me. The time we felt disappointed because we only got COP, the time we felt so happy and glad that we finally break the 'egg' and obtained our very first bronze award ever for East Spring Secondary. I miss times when Mr Ng scolded us even for the slightest things during practices, i miss practicing, i miss my french horn juniors not forgetting Abdillah when we also 'quarrel' and getting on my nerves at times. :') I miss my french horn too. I miss the sound, the touch, the special feeling. :( I bet all the alumni felt the same way too. I can only say time passed too fast to even notice. But still, congrats to ESMB for obtaining their very first Silver ever. I hope the 'someone' won't say that Band is still a recreational CCA anymore when she don't even know how much hard work we have to put in and all we got is just her stupid comments. But well, hard work pays off. Hope ESMB can climb even higher and probably work towards a Gold for the next SYF yea! :) I think i won't be back there to support by then because i won't even know more than 2 people whom i know by then. Haha. Ok back to today, so caught their performance and i think they improved a lot. I really like their choice piece 'Sun dancing'. I had lots of surprises while listening. :) Went Starbucks to chill before the results. Lol kinda regretted because i just spent my remaining money on it. :z Caramel Frappe and oreo cheesecake. <3 So yea results out and i think St. Gabriel is damn cute. All the boys just cheered damn loudly, did stunts even, one even shake all the judges' hands. Haha. Totally classic, its still playing inside my head. Went off after that, back to tampines. Nothing much, planning to do tie-dye shirt in school on thursday :) Hopefully the print shop is like open. Might want to sew another skirt for ourselves. Decided to go over to my house. On the way, some herbalife people wanted to do a survey so yea we agreed. Measured our weight and stuffs. Quite cool, lol like a mini health checkup. So i think i'm like underweight because i'm 18 already. My weight now is like 40.5kg, ideal weight should be 45kg because i have small bones haha. So yea in the end of course they intro their dont know what product la. Lol. No monehhhh so bye bye. But i think i need to get some vitamins that can like help in a way or so to grow fat, i can't take it anymore. Because Marinne and I were like broke so we went to the ntuc near my house to buy mian xian, meatballs, veggie and tofu planning to cook for dinner. In the end, my mum did the cooking haha. But anyway although its just like plain noodles but it was rather filling and i kinda like eating it. :) Thanks to Marinne's idea. And yea, hopefully i will feel happy because my holiday had officially started! Gathering, movies, pool, basketball, starbucks, ice-skating, sing K?! Ok quite a wordy post. :/ Bye then. Important to you no more? |
||
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|||