|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|||
|
Profile
Wenhui, 060391angella_shin_zsu@hotmail.com hits Online Users Speak
Listen
Exits
AlanAmanda Benny Cassandra ChiaMin Edwyna Evelyn Fiona Gary Huifang Jiaqi Macus Marinne Maisurah PeiZhen Shin Yee Vanessa Xiaoyun Yvonne Archives
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Ok, i know Valentine's Day is over. :( But yea still Happy Valentine to all my dear friends. This year's V.day is rather different from the past few years. Had dinner with baby's family at somewhere at bedok. :) But seriously, i don't really remember how i celebrated (have no idea if i even celebrated hahaha!) for the past 16 years (ok maybe minus a few..). =\ Ah and yea i'm still not happy because it's over! :( And my mum went overseas already, seems kinda weird without her at home. Ok, regarding school work i actually forgotten that thumbnails is due tonight erm nope should be yesterday. Haha, like come on who got the mood to stay at home to draw those thumbnails?! So i think i will have to do it tomorrow since it is already late. Damn sian-ed now add on i'm now listening to Yoga Lin's Bo Le. Emoooooooooooooo~ but i like. Oh yea and i watched a part of some love movie on channel 8 just now. I think its some hong kong movie. If i'm not wrong, her ex-girlfriend made use of him in order to know his friend whom she was interested then. A few years later, she realised she made a mistake when she met him again, wanted another chance to start afresh. Just when i thought the ending was a good one, then suddenly they show the truth. !@#$%^&* When the girl saw the guy with another girl, he told her that girl was her sister. The same thing happened when the 'sister' asked the guy who was the girl. Another 'sister'. I can't imagine i actually typed that whole chunk up there. But it kinda spoiled my mood. :( Now my sorethroat is irritating me. Double sadness. A Little Too Not Over You It never crossed my mind at all That's what I tell myself What we had has come and gone You're better off with someone else It is for the best I know it is But I see you Sometimes I try to hide What I feel inside And I turn around You're with him now I just can't figure it out Tell me why You're so hard to forget Don't remind me I'm not over it Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth I'm just a little too not over you Memories suppose to fade What's wrong with my heart Shake it off let it go Didn't think it would be this hard Should be strong, moving on But I see you Sometimes I try to hide What I feel inside And I turn around You're with him now I just can't figure it out Tell me why You're so hard to forget Don't remind me I'm not over it Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth I'm just a little too not over you Maybe I regret Everything I said No way to take it all back Yeah Now I'm on my own How I let you go I'll never understand I'll never understand Yeah, ohhh. Tell me why You're so hard to forget Don't remind me I'm not over it Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth I'm just a little too not over you Tell me why You're so hard to forget Don't remind me I'm not over it Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth And I really don't know what to do I'm just a little too not over you Not over you, ooh. |
||
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|||